ios07/shooter?

rick523

Has anyone upgraded their iphone to the new ios07 and if so does shooter still function? Since it is a ios6 based system I'm curious. From the results my wife gets with her upgrade (no shooter program) I see no real reason to upgrade and her battery life now sucks! Once you upgrade there is no going back... Thanks for any feedback.

Google "ios 7 battery tricks" and your wife can improve her battery life a lot. Mine is as good or better with ios 7 as it was with ios 6. This is true on my iphone as well as ipad.

Yes, Shooter still works the same with ios 7.

I will check that out when she gets home from work tonight. Good to know that shooter will still work, I have been hesitant to make the up grade. Since from everything I've seen there is no going back. I may make the switch, thanks for the info.

Shooter works, but some of the details don't- as in trying to change scope settings from mil to moa or vise versa.

Notice that I said it works the same, not that it works perfectly. I noticed errors in the program a year ago that still have not been corrected even though I submitted them and he verified them. Last update was Sept 20, 2012 per the iTunes store, Sept 9, 2012 per his website.

You may have noted some new issues since the ios7 switch.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.