shooter app

goblbustr

OK fellas, I just bought the shooter app for my new droid phone. with my i-phone when i hit the solution button I could scroll through ranges at increments I set very fast by spinning it. On the droid no matter what I set it to 10tds, 25yds, 50yds etc. the scroll still stays at 1 yard increments while the chart screen reflects the increments I select. How can I get the scroll to change from 1 yard increments? I e-mailed the address it told me to for questions but never got a response. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

On the page where you select which firearm. At the bottom right you will find a tab that is for preferences, scroll to the bottom of this page, 2nd from the last you should see "Range Step Size" click on this and select the desired step 10yrd, 25yrd, 50yrd ect, then just back out to the select fire arm page. Pull up a solution and it should give you a solution or table (which ever you select) that the range changes by your choosen increments. There are some things that do not work with shooter on my phone, I can't enter a decimal place, I have to move the cursor to one side or the other of a decimal if I want to use one. On my tablet everything works fine, so I'm not sure what the deal is with my phone. :rolleyes:

thanls for the rep[y joe, I have done what you suggested. on the solution page it still shows 1 yard increments while on the table screen it breaks it down in the increment I selected. any other suggestions? I use a galaxy s3 if that's any help.

OK fellas, I just bought the shooter app for my new droid phone. with my i-phone when i hit the solution button I could scroll through ranges at increments I set very fast by spinning it. On the droid no matter what I set it to 10tds, 25yds, 50yds etc. the scroll still stays at 1 yard increments while the chart screen reflects the increments I select. How can I get the scroll to change from 1 yard increments? I e-mailed the address it told me to for questions but never got a response. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

With my iPhone if in preferences I change the step increments it changes both in the chart and in the solution screens. Must be a difference in the operating systems and how they run the software.

With my iPhone if in preferences I change the step increments it changes both in the chart and in the solution screens. Must be a difference in the operating systems and how they run the software.
That what I'm thinking. I do know that how well or not your phone plays with an app depends solely on the person that wrote/installed the phone programing

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.