• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED IOR Valdada 3-18 illuminated with 25moa elevation turrett.

Bob lee

3-18x44 (might be 42 can't remember ) has 35mm tube sitting in viking tactics rings ,illumination, and big 25 minute turret. glass is awesome , slight ring mark. cant get the pictures to upload. will text or e mail them to anyone interested. $1495 invested yours for 1100.

On their site, they ship with rings, are these the same as Viking? Higher? Do you have the original rings and box and such? How old is it, how much use?

correction , these are ior vtac rings nit viking rings , don't know what I was thinking, I don't think viking even makes scope rings . no box, maybe a hundred or so rounds since mounted.

sfp , moa, and I can't post pics but I will happily e mail or text them to you if interested.

Typically the older gen scopes has the illuminated function on the outside of the bell towards the eyepiece. Kinda like the Lupy Mark 4's. The newer gen scopes has the ill. function by the side focus. Hope I described it well enough.

Thank you for the info . my illumination knob is back towards the eyepiece bell.

Does it have the protruding "lever" on the magnification adjustment? Digital illumination (near the side-focus) is not always an indicator of a Gen 4.

Thanks,

Reader

Recent Posts