• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED IOR Valdada 10x56mm Illuminated Reticle 30mm Scope

Hinterland

Decided I want a variable power scope. This IOR 10x56mm scope with illuminated MP-8 reticle is in excellent working condition. Glass is crystal clear. It has been used and shows a fair amount of use marks. It has some marks on the tube, ocular, and objective. The marks really aren't distracting but if you are looking for a show gun this probably isn't the scope for you. If you're an operator and like to shoot small groups and don't need aesthetically spotless equipment, I've got a heck of a deal for you. It will also come with the sunshade. No box or paperwork.Here is a link to the manufacturer's description: 10X56 30mm TACTICAL MP-8 DOT ILLUMINATED RETICLE

I am only asking $675 shipped for the scope. Paypal gift or +3.5% or a postal money order. Insurance added by request. Please email rather than IM. Thanks for looking.

marks on the tube, ocular, and objective
clarify please , are the ocular, and objective lens marked, scratched or pitted ?