Interesting RPR alternative for Tikka rifles...

I am well aware of the ubiquitous nature of the Eliseo tube gun. I have shot beside many folks using them at matches.

The Tikka angle is what caught my attention. The Tikkas seem to have quite a few fans on this site, but I often see lack of aftermarket options for them mentioned as a downside. The tube gun option, especially the Hunter chassis, seems to me like it might hold interest for Tikka lovers, as well as those interested in the RPR.

If it doesn't interest you, that's fine. Feel free to shuffle off in a different direction. You won't be missed.

I agree, there is quite a following.. I think the only thing holding back the Tikkas is the fact that they aren't mainstream like the 700/ Savage. The market is definitely getting better though, which is great because the T3 is a very underrated design!

Sorry if I came off wrong, just didn't want someone seeing that and thinking it just came out and isn't a proven chassis design worth considering. Have a great night!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.