Info needed on XLR folding adapter

cohunt

I'm putting together a rifle on the XLR element 4.0 chassis and need some info.

If you have the xlr folding adapter on the element chassis

How long is the butt stock measuring from the adapter to the back of the buttpad?

AND what length of pull does that measure out to?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I know I'm being impatient, but anyone? I'm trying to figure out length of a buttstock vs lop with the folding adapter so I can look for BF sales on stocks

Yea, I know--- so if you have your stock set to a certain length ( measured from folding extension to end of butt pad) what is that measurement and what does the lop end up with?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. As I'm also looking at some fixed length stocks too

Mine goes down to 12.5 and out to about 14inches based on a SWAG and memory... adding the folding extension will probably .5 to an inch is my guess.

Thanks--i don't think I'm explaining it right--I'm not asking for individual buttstock adjustment specs ( collapsed to extended)

Lets say you have your buttstock at 12.5 inches from back of pad to the xlr folding adapter-- what is the total actual l.o.p. length from trigger to back of butt pad. ---- so there are 2 measurements -- the length of the ar style stock and the total lop measurement.

So take 1.375" plus 12.5" plus xx" ? Gives you the total lop? How much lop from trigger to back of chassis?

I'm trying to figure out-- if you have your adjustable stock set at 12.5"-- with the folding adapter--- what is the actual lop?

I think you're over thinking it. If the LOP is 12.5 and the folding stock adapter adds 1.375 then your actual LOP is 13.875. The LoP measurement is literally from the buttstock to trigger.

If your LOP is 14 and the adapter is still 1.375 then your actual LOP would be 15.375.

There isn't a a third measurement to consider that I can think of. If you are looking for something else I'm not tracking at that point.

I think you're over thinking it. If the LOP is 12.5 and the folding stock adapter adds 1.375 then your actual LOP is 13.875. The LoP measurement is literally from the buttstock to trigger.

If your LOP is 14 and the adapter is still 1.375 then your actual LOP would be 15.375.

There isn't a a third measurement to consider that I can think of. If you are looking for something else I'm not tracking at that point.
But there is a 3rd member to consider--- the length of the chassis itself

Do you have one you can measure for me?

Screenshot_20221125-173358_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited: