In the Ear? Really???

Here, maybe this will help in the future....ROFLMAO

Turkey.jpg

djones,

When I saw the picture I started laughing so loud that my wife had to come and see what i was laughing at! Very, very good one upmanship!.

cheerleaders.gif

I did notice that you are apparently hunting with a shoulder fired 105mm howitzer in the picture, though....LOL. What I haven't figured out is whether you enlarged the hog or just shrunk your head...ROFL.

Tank.gif

Good job and particularly good comeback!

Sharp Shooter.gif....................................................Pig 3.gif.

Bruce

haven't tried to eat one in years. i could barely stand being downwind from him while waiting for a shot.
I was going throough the post from start to finish this afternoon just counting hogs and one item caught my eye. In most of the pictures you are wearing the same tee shirt or jacket. Are you sure....Nahhh, guess i'd better not go there....:D

Bruce

You know, with my bad eyes, am not sure that I read that right...You did say you had a "Line of ****", right!... :D Heck, that wasn't ever a secret!

Bruce
Big Hog Lunch wagon.jpg

Mr. Jones
I went back a number of pages of posts and noticed that in addition to a lot of hogs, you always had a perfect photogenic (That means nice for you people in Phoenix) smile and it was the kind of smile that advertisers look for for their advertising campaigns.

So I got to thinking, and kind of worked up some preliminary advertising shots to see how they'd come out and thought I'd submit them for review before I bounced the idea off of some friends in the advertising industry. I like them, but do you want to see your face plastered all over the country on Billboards, sides of semi trailers, inside Hunting and Fishing magazines, heck might even get a few talk shows eventually and once really recognized, you might even get a political appointment, providing you owe the IRS enough back taxes.

Click to enlarge
scan0001.jpg

I think this one must have been taken when you were much younger, but heck, makeup artists can do wonders now days.

Click to enlarge
scan0003.jpg

Now see, doesn't the smile just fit with the advertisement?

If you like these, have got hundreds of other slogans, but need more pictures and not just of hogs. I mean something to go with " On your wedding night, don't forget the Wesson Oil" and slews of others of similar high quality slogans. Mucho dinero $$$$$.

Anyway, think it over and let me know and I'll get the contracts drawn up!

Packrat
Sharp Shooter.gif

My wife says I have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands, but can't figure what she's talking about.

Say, I've been meaning to ask, but always forgot, Packrats ARE still a protected species in Texas?....uhuuh ........C'mon.......Anybody?

Heck, probably another state I'm going to have to sneak in and out of in the future!

Sigh!

i'm as interested in a buck as anyone, but i have a non-compete clause in my men's underware modeling contract. thanks tho.

ps - here's one for your night stand

undies_zpse24f1ac9.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.