In the Ear? Really???

I'm less technical than DJ, so I wouldn't be surprise if I mess this up.

I got this video a while back after flooding in South Carolina. Not sure what happened after the video ends, but I'm sure if it were DJ in the canoe, the pig would be resting in a comfortable bed of hay enjoying some of DJ's home cooking.

5ZgZXNDViSfQEXmEfOtB_GXOGChoRMp2rWIQz9U9ZwAVHKiyL8-GFm5uRAHjjXkWE13XxG4cPX0tX519yKHVnKYK1xMAOBcJ521zEz8NrfyveyYvxgLX_FqHvwR1857V5xpFLmojHyM6qK84u6pTCxyi-_87ITvy_BvVzAsqmBdGScJnhHXGzE3AdiBNZ-22bdMnMI8gsDnRP0ZCo8-TRIads4AdSFbEIGEq8HEKNsJPq4PNOpXHj8SSxhMOZZBtiOpfC4dplG-UFWwbLUkLWjucw9GcbSR_Ke1t2OvOMO3sVHsV98CsroQ1RWLMlPqfcxdP2OCgVfgQQTL8jGeaWsXreRvf023fOwVWgC0lZ3cqnJEXSgP15m6Anyl48F6kZS9pAWIHNuAFLP9B_o_vXCoq2-xaLjgPcn-7nVt-n6bjP7vXJEooAqgbeVxJlH7vb_8HgYQf5Pd30Ac2G09Dlg6IyTTpEHzJYHu_EwjXj7low2ezQgJmck-GcUP5MGEVA5m1QM9pZuYuORb_ImLcn6bW065vfPZVYqWslEO6NMlh9C4OPYcOBl0PWwdu-oVmreZh8sbY_tSZSeyzMbUtwKlBOGyOFW-LzCTvkK5wxSumHQ8mpCHZeO-Rm_P5MPsqPmLUXW8pnVgdcz-EvayfcbGJTKliX2M=w554-h831-no

That pig looks scared! I think I see Djones and Packrat in the woods playing banjos!

Wrong, Mustang, Packrat only played the classical Guitar, but can't anymore because of Carpo tunnel or whatever that's called. Wrist can't hold the chords anymore. And I would think that DJ plays the Violin from the way he's always fiddling around!

I got this video a while back after flooding in South Carolina. Not sure what happened after the video ends, but I'm sure if it were DJ in the canoe, the pig would be resting in a comfortable bed of hay enjoying some of DJ's home cooking.

scrmblr, if DJ got that hog, more than likely it would BE DJ's home cooking! Oh, I forgot, he doesn't eat the Hogs he shoots, but for sure, it would have it's own bed!

I wonder if he gets them outfits from Porcine's Secret?......OK LRH, will tone it down!
41149-a432c823d5071b98b3691a8c1814bc84.jpg

DJ started his own organization called DAMM! That's Drunks Against Mad Mothers!

DJ, Saw this on your FB page. I'm Not sure I want to know what you did to win this trophy...

Originally I thought that it might be a trophy from a Greased Pig contest! Upon a closer look, I think that something was greased, but not the pig! big grin.gif

DJ started his own organization called DAMM! That's Drunks Against Mad Mothers!

For some reason, your quote about celebrities won't post down.....???? Oh well!

DJ, to quote someone, I don't remember who, Politicians, Celebrities and Diapers should be changed frequently, and for the same reason! Who cares what celebrities are talking about? Go kill some pigs! Just in case you have forgotten, you started this thread, in the Hog Forum, and sometimes it's about killing, or to be precise, hunting hogs! BUT we will settle for almost anything as long as it's not one of those neighbors cows you shot in a shooting frenzy! Heck, I'll even post a picture from your past just to show you how it's done.....
djones Superman II.jpg
Get the idea?

Kryptonite made its first appearance on a radio show, not in Comics about djones!

Last edited:
Am busier than a Goldfish in a shark tank at lunchtime myself, but that doesn't keep me from sparing a few minutes to post!

I've heard that sleep is way overrated, so get out there and hunt some hogs!

Later,

bezzie...

Here, just to help out, I'll show you another couple to help you get started!
djones Superman 6.jpg
OK, so we need some animal pictures, here is another ghost from the past...
Bruce Deer.jpg and yes the Tongue IS sticking out at you!

Get the drift? Oh yeah, this is the Hog forum so better put in a picture of hogs!...22 hogs.jpg

So get off your high horse, darn, wish I had a picture of a high horse, but you shot the last one I knew about, and get out there and do something!

I'm not the man I used to be, and unfortunately, I'm not sure I ever was!

Beenzz how this thread seems to wander around like a drunk in a hurricane,,,,,, do any of you old farts remember the Fanner 50? Just answer with a yes or no. Let the young little piglets try and figure it out.

Beenzz how this thread seems to wander around like a drunk in a hurricane,,,,,, do any of you old farts remember the Fanner 50? Just answer with a yes or no. Let the young little piglets try and figure it out.

Yes!

I'm not the man I used to be, and unfortunately, I'm not sure I ever was!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.