In the Ear? Really???

We 'll have to swap some hunting for some fishing. Not many pigs were i moved to. Have to drive back home to central Tx for them. Had a few out here that I thinned out then a neighbor went up in a chopper and finished them off. Some of my friends have a lake house on amistead that I am lucky enough to use whenever I want.

We 'll have to swap some hunting for some fishing. Not many pigs were i moved to. Have to drive back home to central Tx for them. Had a few out here that I thinned out then a neighbor went up in a chopper and finished them off. Some of my friends have a lake house on amistead that I am lucky enough to use whenever I want.

Where you at that the fishing is so good that you could swap hunting for fishing? Been known to do some fishing. In fact if we do end up moving there, will probably trade the Travel Trailer for a boat of some kind. My brothers, Brother-in-law, has one in Pasadena, TX down by Houston Bay. We fish there about every time we go down there, but will need one on Armistad. Been told that there are quite a few Hogs along the inland waterway East of Galveston, but never been that way so don't know. A lake house on Armistad?.....Have you ever heard the expression "Su amigo's are Mi Amigo's big grin.gif
41149-a432c823d5071b98b3691a8c1814bc84.jpg

As I've gotten older, my standards have lowered. Even to the point I'm considering moving to Texas!...Packrat 6

Last edited:
OK, with the sporadic postings of "Team Oink", I've decided to start my own team! From here on out everyone but djones and his group will belong to my team, "Team *****". This stands for Professional Hog And Rodent Terminators! Figure it out!

Just for clarification, Packrats are NOT actually classified as Rodents! They actually belong to a higher class of life than is generally recognized and can be compared favorably with the upper 5% of Homo Sapiens.

Anyway, everyone posting on this thread, except for the before mentioned djones and company are members of the team! Those that have been posting here for a year or more are old *****s, and the newest of you are wet *****s! Those that just read this thread and don't post are silent *****s! Of all of us, these last are probably the most deadly of all. They tend to be inherently sneaky!

So from now when posting show your support for the team and post your Team ***** motto! "Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night!"

I'm working on a logo, but do you know how hard it is to draw *****s!

OK, so lets post some pictures!

As I've gotten older, my standards have lowered. Even to the point I'm considering moving to Texas!...Packrat 6

Last edited:
Come to think of i would be getting the short end of that deal! I used to get paid for shooting pigs!

Heck, that's nothing, I used to spend time and money in bars, chasing pigs! big grin.gif

If beer were comparable to dog years, I've only had 2! ...Packrat 6

Last edited:
Lmao! What's really bad is when they start chasing you!

Not proud of it, but more than once ended up the next morning with a Coyote date! That's when she is so ugly, you'd rather chew off your arm than chance waking her up!

Nothing improves your eyesight like being in a bar after about 8 beers and 2:00 AM
rapidly approaching!...Packrat 6

Last edited:
OK, with the sporadic postings of "Team Oink", I've decided to start my own team! From here on out everyone but djones and his group will belong to my team, "Team *****". This stands for Professional Hog And Rodent Terminators! Figure it out!

Just for clarification, Packrats are NOT actually classified as Rodents! They actually belong to a higher class of life than is generally recognized and can be compared favorably with the upper 5% of Homo Sapiens.

Anyway, everyone posting on this thread, except for the before mentioned djones and company are members of the team! Those that have been posting here for a year or more are old *****s, and the newest of you are wet *****s! Those that just read this thread and don't post are silent *****s! Of all of us, these last are probably the most deadly of all. They tend to be inherently sneaky!

So from now when posting show your support for the team and post your Team ***** motto! "Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night!"

I'm working on a logo, but do you know how hard it is to draw *****s!

OK, so lets post some pictures!

So why don't you just call it the. A## Team.:D

I plan on moving as soon as I retire. I'm on the west coast of Michigan which is great with the seasons and all. Heck we don't even have very many liberals around hear. Mostly conservative Dutch. Great place can't say that about the east side.
Unfortunately we let the two cities that have run themselves into the ground control our voting. Much like the rest of the country.
Thank goodness for the electoral collage. So we do t have to be run by the big cities.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts