In the Ear? Really???

I thought I saw him picking up trash along the side of the road with one of the work release crews from the county lockup yesterday. That would explain the lack of internet access...

Would explain a lot! And the county jails don't give Computer access time like the Federal prisons, from what I've been told (no direct or even indirect experience)! The irony of it all, D Jones locked up in Jones County, Texas! Well maybe that's stretching it a bit and everyone knows I don't stretch things! (Darn, it hurts when you bite your own tongue like that). He's probably not even in Jones County! I'll bet the hogs are staying in the brush alongside the road and laughing their hams off!

Well, will just have to wait it out! the surprising thing is I haven't even been contacted to Photo Slop his picture with a Hog, so I know what is delaying him is serious. I posted a while back that there were 2 inmates named David Jones in Texas prisons, so better do a check again and see if the incarcerated have increased by 33%.

Hmmmm, wonder what the charge could be?.....Naw, better not go there or will get thrown off LRH for sure!
41149-a432c823d5071b98b3691a8c1814bc84.jpg

I am glad to say that I don't have an enemy in the world. Outlived everyone of the SOB's!

BTW, scmblr, thanks for the tee shirt order! I knew they'd be right up your alley. Now I just have to figure out how to make them. Will let you know when they ship!

Sign read "Joe's Tool Works". So what!, so does mine!

Just noticed as I was checking in that LRH is soliciting for donations or memberships to help support the site. Not a bad idea, and the site does allow those of us that are regulars to post some pretty interesting things related or not related, as the case may be, to Hog hunting.

So, just to do my part, consider helping out by donating or becoming a team member.

I do have an alternative though. Since we are the highest rated Hog thread, by number of views, every time someone comes in to view the comments, there should be a $.10 premium per view! I'm sure that LRH could use the $.08 per view to help with operating costs and I know I could sure use the $.02 per view for administering it!

Just saying!

Sign read "Joe's Tool Works". So what! So does mine!

Thanks Hatrick,

John@ rdmtn, Thanks for the offer of a order for 200 Packrat tee shirts, but unable to process an order that large at the present time. My aging aunt (Age 94,) just can't make up that many orders within a reasonable time frame. But, thanks again!

Hey, I noticed just now that I am listed as a LRH Team Member after joining! Hope that means I get to share in the profits!

BBL, got some running around to do!

Thanks Hatrick,

John@ rdmtn, Thanks for the offer of a order for 200 Packrat tee shirts, but unable to process an order that large at the present time. My aging aunt (Age 94,) just can't make up that many orders within a reasonable time frame. But, thanks again!

Well ratchit! I had promised the last herd of piggies, (you have heard of piggies right?) a new summer wardrobe. What should I tell them? I'm going to hammer your auntie on yelp for this!!

Hey Pack, That team membership goes way back to your first post.

Hatrick
, yeah, but it only showed up today after I joined LRH as a team member! I guess that it is based on my emoticon as Packrat 6???????? Had to go to the bank to float a loan to join, after all, $19.95 per year isn't pocket change to a retiree!

I sure hope they've got my address right for the royalties, so I can pay off the loan!

Well ratchit! I had promised the last herd of piggies, (you have heard of piggies right?) a new summer wardrobe. What should I tell them? I'm going to hammer your auntie on yelp for this!!

John@redmt
, go right ahead, she is so busy filling in the outline of the letters for scrmblrs order she won't even notice. Sort of like coloring with a dye marker, but she's having trouble staying between the lines sort of like some people park their cars at the stores! We've trashed 3 shirts so far, that's why they are so expensive! Next time I'm not going to base my enterprises out of a nursing home!

Tell the Pigs we'll come up with something for them, but in the meantime, if I sent a football for them to play with would that be rubbing salt in the wound? I once had a Cat who loved Tennis, but then, his brother was in the racket!

Found out about djones, Apparently he may be actually in jail because I was told that he comes back, he's going to cut a new Country Western record called "My Cellmate thinks I'm Sexy". Hmmmmm wonder what that is based on? Will have to start calling him "Songbird". Ooopppsss, that was Sen. John McCains nickname, can't use that as that would degrade even djones!

If BS was a Dollar a pound, we would have paid off the deficit by noon! Rep. Jim Ross Lightfoot, R. Iowa

Hatrick
, yeah, but it only showed up today after I joined LRH as a team member! I guess that it is based on my emoticon as Packrat 6???????? Had to go to the bank to float a loan to join, after all, $19.95 per year isn't pocket change to a retiree!

I sure hope they've got my address right for the royalties, so I can pay off the loan!

John@redmt
, go right ahead, she is so busy filling in the outline of the letters for scrmblrs order she won't even notice. Sort of like coloring with a dye marker, but she's having trouble staying between the lines sort of like some people park their cars at the stores! We've trashed 3 shirts so far, that's why they are so expensive! Next time I'm not going to base my enterprises out of a nursing home!

Tell the Pigs we'll come up with something for them, but in the meantime, if I sent a football for them to play with would that be rubbing salt in the wound? I once had a Cat who loved Tennis, but then, his brother was in the racket!

Found out about djones, Apparently he may be actually in jail because I was told that he comes back, he's going to cut a new Country Western record called "My Cellmate thinks I'm Sexy". Hmmmmm wonder what that is based on? Will have to start calling him "Songbird". Ooopppsss, that was Sen. John McCains nickname, can't use that as that would degrade even djones!

If BS was a Dollar a pound, we would have paid off the deficit by noon! Rep. Jim Ross Lightfoot, R. Iowa

Sounds like a good idea! Can I pay more to go totally unfiltered on DJ? My brother-in-law gave me a few pointers for photoshop and I'm ready to get to work!

OK, can't get LRH to transfer the original message so had to cut and paste it here because in the words of djones, if no picture, it didn't happen! Am not going use originators name though! This is one of several over the life of the thread, and I hate having to answer each one individually.

Packrat, where in the world do you come up with this ____? (Edited by LRH) You keep me laughing, but can't figure out how sometimes you can answer so fast and yet be original and sometimes hilarious! Signed XXXXXXX. (Obviously an alias)

OK, XXXXX, I have to be honest, I really don't know! I read the posts and just start typing. Comes from having lived so long and having one heck of a lot of life experiences, I guess! It helps to have djones to play the straight man, although I'm not sure about that after hearing the title of his supposed new song. LOL.

I've always been a writer, although the only thing I have ever had published is my Geology thesis on "Formations and Commercial Utilization of Complex Pegmatitic Bodies" which was published in some obscure geological bulletin and for which I received the magnificent sum of $25.00.

Anyway if you enjoy the posts, just enjoy them and if you don't, there are a lot of other Hog posts to go review. To me this is just a fill in for a lot of free time when I'm bored!
Packrat 6

Sounds like a good idea! Can I pay more to go totally unfiltered on DJ? My brother-in-law gave me a few pointers for photoshop and I'm ready to get to work!

scrmblr, what I'm afraid of is that as a "LRH team member" they are going to come back and want me to bring my posts up to a "Higher standard". I mean it's almost like someone telling me to get my mind out of the gutter, when it is so warm and comfortable down here!

I only joined to help support the Hog forum as I don't hunt anything else anymore.

I don't somehow think that they are going to let you go "totally unfiltered" on DJ, but if you want to try, go ahead! BUT, before you do, go ahead and send me a check for an additional $19.95 per month and I'll run interference for you with LRH. Sort of look at it as if you were a lobbyist and I were a politician. But wait a few days and let me establish an offshore account first!

So far I have been able to get by with implications rather than statements.

Give it your best shot!

I have nothing against politicians, just think everyone ought to own one! Packrat 6, 2019

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.