Improved ART reticle in FFP Mark 4

Ernie

SPONSOR
I couldn't wait to get one of the new Leupold Mark 4's (FFP) in 6.5-20.
It will be my one-in-all scope for my 7mm Dakota center-grip XP-100 specialty handgun.
I wanted Holland to put his ART reticle in it so I could either use the reticle or turn turrets-Best of both worlds.
The original reticle would have 24MOA in the reticle from the main X-hair in 1.5MOA increments internally listed every 3MOA on the left side of the reticle. Also, every 1.5 MOA the tic/line would either be .25 MOA or 2MOA long from crosshair to make wind dope adjustments.
ART-2nd.gif

In the improved reticle for Mark 4 FFP's Darrell has now made the reticle go further down for more adjustment (Now 30MOA) and the wind tics/lines are 2MOA or 4MOA instead of the .25MOA or 2MOA.

Pic quality is not great but I really like this reticle.

IMG_2979.jpg

Steve,
You were one of the first people I saw when I realized he had upgraded the reticle.
I didn't even know it had been changed from the orginal reticle, until I looked through it for the first-Nice Surprise!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.