I'm so bummed out

dariuszczyszczon

Finally decided on a scope i want to get the Sightron SIII 6 by 24 mildot. But talked with the dealer and they stated they are on backorder for 60 days. Problems with getting parts from a distributor in Japan

Yes i did and no luck, but its a good thing i have some time before my goat hunt. I going to wait until my gunsmith gets it in he does a good job and is reasonable so i mite as well give him the business. He is local so if i have any problems, i can go to his house and he will get it fixed. I ew i was going to wait for my rifle but didnt expect to be waiting for my scope. My only dilema is to mount one of my old scopes onto this rifle so i can play with loads and break the barrell in. Well actually i got a fellow goat hunter thats going to help me get the right load for my new 7 rem mag.

I just ordered one from Larry D. Scott ([email protected]). I know he told me I ordered his last one that he had on hand, but he may have ways to get you one sooner than you think. It's worth and email to find out anyway....

Plus his price is very good!! This will be the 2nd one that I got from him.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.