I'm On Fire Anybody Else???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntinfool

Hey Fellows anybody gettin' ramped up for this fall yet!

I saw this little 3 year old (?) down close to one of my huntin' spots!

Buckon35028rescr.jpg

Buckon35013rescr.jpg

Buckon35031rescr.jpg

Here he is with maybe his son?

Buckon35043rescr.jpg

And finally munchin' some grundage!! And keepin' an eye on yours truly!

Buckon35006rescr2.jpg

~HF~

im sorry but if i lived in the states id own a bow and no one would hear me shooting that. hahha. mate hope you get him when the season roles around. nz is good since we can hunt when we want.

He's too little give him a year or two and let him grow up if you want a big deer. I, on the other hand am not against shooting those little ones and would be happy to cull him out if you would like :D. Nice buck. Good luck on getting him this fall. Fired up doesn't even come close. Drew an elk tag and a deer tag in Az. and also drew a deer tag in S.D. Gonna be a fun fall and hopefully a full freezer. Good luck to all this fall and have a safe hunting season.

Smoldering but ready to flame up. The wife and I have been watching deer on my rifle range every afternoon. After having recent years where deer were sparse seeing 11 different bucks including two mature bucks is enuff to fire anyone up.
Great pictures by the way, good luck.

That second deer is more likely his brother rather than his son, if there's any family lineage involved.

Pics like that definitely get the furnace started. Having my rifle(s) shooting .5moa helps too!

That second deer is more likely his brother rather than his son, if there's any family lineage involved.

Pics like that definitely get the furnace started. Having my rifle(s) shooting .5moa helps too!

Hard to say on the brother... son thing! Might be no relation at all who knows!

The .5 moa thing is the least I will except from my rifles if they won't do that they usually don't hang around very long!

As Col Townsend Whelen said, "Only accurate rifles are interesting!":cool:

~HF~

I was fired up to hunt CA over the counter non-resident tag, haven't hunted here for 3 years and it cost about $300 after taxes. Well this year is cost $385 WITHOUT taxes, for 120lb blacktail? Forget it! That money goes into my home state NV for predator hunting!

My fire has been burning since I drew a whitetale doe tag in July, along with a Bull moose tag. I hope that I get enough game this year to justifly a second freezer. Only one problem, my rifle isnt ready to go past 400 yards :(

My wife is tired of me chasing her around with my rattling horns snorting at her. Can't wait to take my son out for his second season, and see if he can out do last year(see under my sons first deer). This year my wife will be hunting with us, so it ought to be a great year.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.