Ignored members quoting you?!

I miss the old days. If I tried this when I was young my dad would have told me to stop or I'll give you a reason to scream.

Kids now days are coddled too much and they wonder why kids have no respect or fear of consequences for their actions.
Yep .... my kids, when they were "kids", were given at max 2 warnings ..... after that I would give them a good reason to squall!

The OP can simply go to his profile and hit the ignoring link highlighted and then screenshot it for the whole forum to see. But this isn't about ignoring anyone, this is about attracting attention.

View attachment 502317

View attachment 502321
How can we know who you're ignoring ..... you "blacked" their names out! That's no fun! LOL!

When I went to School most of the teachers and especially the Vice Principle would make us go to the Wood Shop, pick out a nice piece of 1" thick Oak. Then take it to the Bandsaw, cut the shape of a paddle out, drill (9) 1/2" holes on the end to reduce wind resistance for increased velocity. Then sand it down to take the rough edges off, burn our name into the wood and put several nice coats of varnish on it. Also had a leather strap attached it would not slip out of the hand while in use and also used to hang on the wall for everyone to see.
Would like to see this done in today's classrooms. especially collages.
The old "Education Board." I had appointments many times. Just as today, I could not pass up a smart @$$ remark.

The old "Education Board." I had appointments many times. Just as today, I could not pass up a smart @$$ remark.

Some days it is hard to not make comments on things.
Earlier I was reading on here, and someone said they have a problem with ' Collage ', it was all i could do to stop myself from quoting them and posting this photo.
url(7).jpg