Ignored members quoting you?!

@MagnumManiac, after reading your OP here, I put you on ignore at 19:10 Pacific Time. Do you see my post?
Having you on ignore and refreshing this page, I do not see your initial post.
I'll take you off ignore at 20:00 Pacific -- hopefully you'll see this between now and then.
If people you ignore are quoting you or something, they're reading the forum as 'not signed in' guests.

I don't know, but this guy rubs me wrong

IMG_0847.jpeg

@MagnumManiac, after reading your OP here, I put you on ignore at 19:10 Pacific Time. Do you see my post?
Having you on ignore and refreshing this page, I do not see your initial post.
I'll take you off ignore at 20:00 Pacific -- hopefully you'll see this between now and then.
If people you ignore are quoting you or something, they're reading the forum as 'not signed in' guests.

His ignore doesn't affect their ability to see his post, just blocks their threads and posts from him seeing them.

Except in my case, I have to ignore what I write while I am writing it 😜

How can we let members know that they're ignored by you so that they don't waste their/our time?
My list grows frequently

Cheers.
I just don't get it, there are several members who have quoted, or mentioned me expecting replies that will NEVER come, yet still persist after not receiving an answer…bewildering at best.

Cheers.
I know what you mean; my list is growing as well. It takes discipline to ignore your ignore list quotes. 🤣
1697190115311.png

I just don't get it, there are several members who have quoted, or mentioned me expecting replies that will NEVER come, yet still persist after not receiving an answer…bewildering at best.

Cheers.

Why do you let them control your time. By acknowledging this, they are achieving their goal.

Life's to short to allow someone else to have an effect on your happiness.