Ignored members quoting you?!

believe my wife has the market cornered on the ignore button. I can say something to her and then I have to ask if she heard me or did I just say it in my head?
Mine also uses the ignore on me but I will admit that a lot of times I won't hear a word she says but that's because I'm thinking about more important things

Don't worry about it! Remember "A king does not step from his coach to kick at a barking dog"

Oh brother.

Whenever "king" is mentioned in modern discourse, my eyes glaze over.

Especially in reference to a post that should be in the community subsection or at the very least the support forum. A post that could be shortened to "how do I let people who haven't noticed I took my marbles and went home".

Let's get back to talking about getting paddled for bad behavior, cracking wise about Canadians, and whatever other more intriguing tangents this thread went.

Last edited:
I've been on a bunch of forums since Al Gore invented the internet. Never ignored anyone or hidden anyones posts. I figure maybe I don't know what I dont't know and I could learn something. Yes some folks ask stupid questions. We've all been there. If your having to ignore a bunch of people maybe other people aren't the problem. Of course you won't see this because your probably ignoring me.