If You Like Lever Actions

I would like to try that large loop on my 1894M .450marlin. I shoot the 365gr Hornady Leverevolution with great results.

Attachments

• Mar;in 1894Mag  450 Marlin.JPG
    Mar;in 1894Mag 450 Marlin.JPG
    731.6 KB · Views: 72
I like Wild West take down.
When I was a kid I used to practice shooting from the hip like the Rifleman with my mod. 94.. Got pretty good, but that was when ammo was #3.00 a box.

Thanks. I guess some folks don't mind theft of intellectual propery, which is what that is. I wonder how many of the other photos violate copyrights.
Probably stole all of them- the "channel" seems to take the format of "reviewing" things by posting a slideshow of photos that may or may not be what they are talking about…and by "talking about," I mean reading notes pulled from specification sheets and other reviews found online, rather than doing a hands on review themselves.

Sorry your picture got stolen. Every time I look at it I'm impressed that's great photography!!!!! You have a gift
Thanks. I love photography. Started shooting pictures for my dad's books and magazine articles when I was 13. I did a lot of photography in outdoor and gun magazines for years.

Not a big deal on the unauthorized use of the photo. I'm past going after those guys. Not worth the emotional capital.

Don't worry. Be happy.

:)

Thanks. I love photography. Started shooting pictures for my dad's books and magazine articles when I was 13. I did a lot of photography in outdoor and gun magazines for years.

Not a big deal on the unauthorized use of the photo. I'm past going after those guys. Not worth the emotional capital.

Don't worry. Be happy.

:)
Even if you're not getting paid, he/they should at least give you credit!

When news of Ruger Marlin's started floating around I asked one of the local gun shops to put me on the list for the first one available. (We have 3 great local gun stores). Not long after that I got a call. Went and bought it (didn't realize at the time it was a Trapper, had been waiting on the SBL). Either way end result is perfect and I'm having a great time with it shooting subs and supers. I had purchased the Hybrid 46 in white several years earlier in anticipation of buying a stainless 45/70. My photo skills are lacking. Great photo to start the thread.

Attachments

• E7D69108-8765-4FE2-ABD7-EFA1CD142B48.jpeg
    E7D69108-8765-4FE2-ABD7-EFA1CD142B48.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 68