Idahoans sound off.

We looked for two weeks up and down the Clearwater and ended up liking the Sandpoint area just a little better and we got a great deal on a house but I sure do like that area. I'm sure I'll be in that area fishing.

Just bought a 16' box trailer and I'm hauling a load out next week. Two more after that and I'm moved...just need to sell my house in MD and we're out there.

Buhl, ID here. Father is a gunsmith, so I was raised around some pretty impressive rifles. Also helps when I can drive 5 minutes and be on my 1 mile range. Nice to see how many Idaho guys are on here.

Wow, can't believe this thread is still alive. haven't been on the forum since last October 2011, a lot happened since then. I'm now back in Salmon and loving being home. Haven't visited the forum cuz I've been spending lots of time outdoors and not much on the computer. Got me a nice 9 point whitetail on opening day of deer season, off to try for a cow elk next week with my muzzleloader. I'll try to make it back more often, but not making any promises.:D

I have heard of more sightings of them on the Montana side of the border than over here this year. That being said, there is always some in the Lemhi Mtns. I heard rumors of a den up behind an elk ranch.

Buhl, ID here. Father is a gunsmith, so I was raised around some pretty impressive rifles. Also helps when I can drive 5 minutes and be on my 1 mile range. Nice to see how many Idaho guys are on here.

Where abouts is this 1 mile range at? I would like to check it out and shoot there sometime.