Idaho river mulie.... Beaut

Unofficial Gun Addict (UGA)

We took this big buck on the river last year with a 12 gauge 2 3/4 slug at about 40 yards... He about sunk our canoe bringing him back. Would love to run across another like him, but no complaints. Sometimes it takes a while to find a nice one...
And I'm usually a little too short on time.

Lucky jump, but a fortuitous one... At least for me. Found this picture and thought I'd share.
image.jpg

We took this big buck on the river last year with a 12 gauge 2 3/4 slug at about 40 yards... He about sunk our canoe bringing him back. Would love to run across another like him, but no complaints. Sometimes it takes a while to find a nice one...

Lucky jump, but a fortuitous one... At least for me. Found this picture and thought I'd share.
View attachment 41857

Wow!!!!! Nice deer!!!

View attachment 41857

That is a **** fine deer! In the truck whole? That adds another 30 inches in my book! I am an elk hunter with a deer tag in my pocket. Most years the circular file cabinet eats my tag.

Lol...thanks. What I really loved about this deer was its gorgeous roman nose and the color of its pelt... Nice browns and some reds in there in real life. Compare that to the grayish color of the three point above it.... And you can see why I thought he was a nice find.

Appreciate the positive comments!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.