ID Trgger For Me

CaptnC

While at the range today the trigger broke. It must have been broke for a little while...I've had a couple doubles taps the last time to the range.

Any way I was wanting to see if I could find some replacement parts.

20200628_224641.jpg

CaptnC

They have a life time warranty so I will be getting a new one.

I have three or four of these...buddy has several too...I was the lucky one who had one fail.

List price is $129.00, I can tell you I didn't pay any where near that for it.

Get what you pay for I guess!

Greta06

I have several of those, no issues so far. They are really nice, crisp, light pull. I was getting them for about 85-90. Hope they hold up...

jvr

Hard to beat Cmc comp trigger. 2.5 lbs, tactile and audible reset. It makes for quick split times and is my favorite. I currently own geissele, tt ar diamond, rra National match, some custom stuff and a lot of milspec (DD and BCM). The diamond is very nice...but hard to shoot the reset. Is awesome on my varmint ar.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce