I would like to know how goodor bad a tract Toric scope is

tribb

Have talked to tract scopes owner seems to have a quality product. Would like options from people who know use or own one. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks Tribb

I have the 4-20 30mm. If that is the one your looking at.
I think it's a great scope,
glass is good as are dials. It's on the heavy side and knobs are large but work as they should. Any specific questions?
Well I was thinking about the 3-15x50 BDC for my 270 wby. power line 500 yds and under,shoot now or don't shoot gun !! At known pre ranged distances.

I have one of the 30mm scopes.

It has been a really long time since I bought an "expensive" for me second focal plane scope but my experience makes me believe their SFP stuff is probably very good for the price.

Right now I'm debating a pre-order on their new 34mm tube scope which is about $1,500, FFP and probably pretty heavy. Its tempting.

I have one of the 30mm scopes.

It has been a really long time since I bought an "expensive" for me second focal plane scope but my experience makes me believe their SFP stuff is probably very good for the price.

Right now I'm debating a pre-order on their new 34mm tube scope which is about $1,500, FFP and probably pretty heavy. Its tempting.
It's "$795" not expensivee

The last 3-15x SFP scope I bought was about $280 so for me that is very expensive. My Toric 30mm is actually the only scope I own that cost more than $795. I have three scopes that were in the $700s but two are FFP.

I have a 3-15x42 Toric, and it is a nice scope. Glass is somewhat better than Leupold VX3. The Toric is heavier and bulkier than the Leupold. The stop on the elevation turret works well and sets up easy. I have their duplex, it's kind of similar to a German 4. Turrets have been repeatable so far.

Personally, if you are looking for a 3-15x42 optic and want light weight, get the new vortex razor hd lht, glass of fantastic, has a locking elevation turret, capped windage, illuminated center dot, sfp. Shooting at 15x reticle holds are true. I have the mil version and love it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.