I want 1, but

ARlife4me

Having a 6.5prc and 7saum AR, I can't seem to pull the trigger for a 300wsm. Going off QL and changing weights and brands of bullets for possible outcomes I still can't do it for some reason? I want a kickass energy from a 20-24" barrel, but the 7saum is just as close. Am I missing something! Almost 9 months later and still on the fence about it! I like the easy buttons, but a 338wsm would fit the bill. BC's don't matter, but not totally forgotten. Magnum bolt guns in 264wm, 300wm and 338lm are in my possession, but an AR would be fun!

I think you have needs and wants confused. I'm pretty sure very few of us here actually need anything new😂😂however if you want then we support you 100% and can even help you come up with excuses
This is fare from needing and way more about wanting! Probably the ONLY gun I need is my 629 44mag 8.375" back. All the rest of my firearm inventory is just a want.

300 wsm is nice but right now brass and ammo for the short mags is hard to find so for that reason if I was looking at starting out I would consider the prc in 28 or 30 cal n then no belt...jmo

300 wsm is nice but right now brass and ammo for the short mags is hard to find so for that reason if I was looking at starting out I would consider the prc in 28 or 30 cal n then no belt...jmo
Before starting out with a cartridge I don't have I make sure there is everything needed to support the new cartridge. Acquiring brass and dies with no need for loaded ammo is a must. Just like the 6.5prc over saum or wsm in 6.5 lead me to the prc. 7saum came about the same way. Finding 300wsm brass right now could be difficult as I did find some in stock, but it's been a while. I wouldn't want a belted case in an AR, but some day I might do a 264wm AR?