I need info about Binos

AAA

:D

hi everyone,I'm looking to buy a binos I need a magnification either 7x or 8x.
lens size at least 42 . price limited to 1000 $.

note that I wear eyeglasses

there are some option I've seen on the internet like : Swarovski Habicht 7x42 GA and zeiss 8x42 conquest hd .

which one is better among those , or any other.

Of those two, I'd recommend the Swarovski. After spending quite a bit of time with the Kahles binocular, I think you should look into those as well. You'll be getting near Swarovski performance for quite a bit less. In this league of optics, it is very difficult to discern a difference.

Geb

Vortex Viper HD, excellent binos at a better price point than what you are currently looking at. I have had mine for a few years now and they work very well for my application, from mid day to low light morning/evening setups they just perform.

Of those two, I'd recommend the Swarovski. After spending quite a bit of time with the Kahles binocular, I think you should look into those as well. You'll be getting near Swarovski performance for quite a bit less. In this league of optics, it is very difficult to discern a difference.

Geb

thanks for your recommdation , I'm looking forward to try it as soon as possible

Vortex Viper HD, excellent binos at a better price point than what you are currently looking at. I have had mine for a few years now and they work very well for my application, from mid day to low light morning/evening setups they just perform.

I'll do some research about viper HD , but I'm gonna ask you is it a one life purchase ?
as you know I look for qulity . thanks for your generuOusty

I'll do some research about viper HD , but I'm gonna ask you is it a one life purchase ?
as you know I look for qulity . thanks for your generuOusty

I have had mine for 3-4 years now with no issues, and I think I use mine more than the average guy, they go every where with me. Mine have some cosmetic marks on the rubber and frame so on from lots of use, but no mechanical issues at all.

I also have a set of the vortex razor HD and they are even better, but they are above your stated price point, not by much though.

I got a great deal on some Alpen Teton 10X50. After I had them in hand I compared them with Vortex binos. One cost about $450 and the was about $1000. The Alpen was more like the $1000 binos and the Tetons are not the top of the line binos. They have an 8X42 in the Rainier line that might be just right. Alpen has a replacement warranty rather than a repair warranty.

I have had mine for 3-4 years now with no issues, and I think I use mine more than the average guy, they go every where with me. Mine have some cosmetic marks on the rubber and frame so on from lots of use, but no mechanical issues at all.

I also have a set of the vortex razor HD and they are even better, but they are above your stated price point, not by much though.

yes its price higher , but they competable to each I think.

thanks for helping me .

yes its price higher , but they competable to each I think.

thanks for helping me . ........

I got a great deal on some Alpen Teton 10X50. After I had them in hand I compared them with Vortex binos. One cost about $450 and the was about $1000. The Alpen was more like the $1000 binos and the Tetons are not the top of the line binos. They have an 8X42 in the Rainier line that might be just right. Alpen has a replacement warranty rather than a repair warranty.

I'll look for it. alpen is a great manufacture that was told to me earlier.gun)

thank you

Re: I need info about Binos (Cabela's Meoptas)

I'd very highly recommend Meopta binoculars. Cabela's Infinity/Meopta 10 X 42 binoculars sell for $1, 200. That's over $1.000. less than a comparable pair of Swarovski binos and I would challenge anyone to show me (in a scientific optical comparison checklist) how the Swarovski's are better.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.