I need a suppressor rebuilt

Ken61

I have a Gemtech suppressor that needs a rebuild.I can see some baffle damage and it looks like it can be disassembled.
I am planning on calling them Monday to see if they would do it. Has anyone here had one rebuilt?

I sent it in, they sent if back, said it is obsolete????? Any one know of any independent shops that might look at it?

Update.
I sent an e-mail to ECCO machine and haven't heard back from them yet. I talked to Brooks at Thompson Machine and he had insurance issues on working on customers suppressors but he refered me to Dave at Liberty Suppressors. I had a good talk with him and he agreed to work on it, so I sent it to the today. Dave and Brooks were both helpful and friendly.

Is it just cleaning or are the baffles wore out from the blast? Does it dissemble?
I think the baffles are damaged. It does disassemble.

I talked to Dave at Liberty suppressor and Brooks at Thompson Machine. Based on my phone call, both are great guys and were willing to help. I sent my suppressor to Liberty Suppressor for repair.
I am really disappointed in S&W saying my my 5 year old suppressor is obsolete. I have been a S&W handgun fan since my youth. I have a safe full of 15s,29s,28s,14s, and so on. It is sad to be disrespected by this old company which I guess seems to have evolved into a "screw the customer, profits first" outfit.

I think the baffles are damaged. It does disassemble.

I talked to Dave at Liberty suppressor and Brooks at Thompson Machine. Based on my phone call, both are great guys and were willing to help. I sent my suppressor to Liberty Suppressor for repair.
I am really disappointed in S&W saying my my 5 year old suppressor is obsolete. I have been a S&W handgun fan since my youth. I have a safe full of 15s,29s,28s,14s, and so on. It is sad to be disrespected by this old company which I guess seems to have evolved into a "screw the customer, profits first" outfit.
Are they even in the can business anymore though? That may be why, and what kind of warranty did it have? Some of the same kind of things may happen with ACC since they were sold off, it's hard to manufacture parts when you have moved on and it's basically a new company.