AB suppressor

Well since no one else has chimed in, the peanut gallery will take a swing at it.

I have no personal experience with them, I hadn't even heard of them until you asked. Looking at their tech info they look very interesting. Made out of titanium, weight is appropriate for length, LOTS of length options which is good. The Reflex mount might be a novel concept, looks like it's functionally similar to an over the barrel suppressor but you can remove the expansion chamber if you want. Can get an adaptor to run standardized Bravo inserts so A+ for compatibility with other mounts.

Their tubeless baffle design is trippy looking, I like it. Would be really cool to see a cutaway in a clear tube if they could make a mockup of it somehow.

If you go for it let us know, I really light the weights if they have good build quality.

I was able to shoot a 8 stack with the 5" reflex

18" .308, no noticeable difference with or w/o the reflex. I did it's job but no wow moments.

Lots of options for mounting, price is right there with other Ti cans

Lifetime warranty, but haven't talked to anyone that has had any customer service experience

I did call and ask to speak to somebody for technical questions. They took my phone number but nobody ever called me back