• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED I need 8 or 10 pounds of H1000

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I checked the recent threads with this same need. No current help there.

Any recently available to ship (HAZMAT) from a commercial source or physically located in Wisconsin?

I am getting to feel like one of the homeless unfortunates standing on a busy street corner with a cardboard sign.

Check powder valley. They've been getting supplies of various powders in but they only last a few hours.

Might wanna put an add out over at accurateshooter.com

Keith

Thanks, a couple hours ago Powder Valley showed OUT OF STOCK but I placed an order anyway.

Len I dont know if you've heard of it but a guy on another forum told me about gunbot.com it has all the retailers in stock out of stock supplie on that sell on-line. I found RL-22 using it very informative site and will link you to the retailer.

gunbot is good . i can't find retumbo anywhere #8 keg would set me for years
... any help would be appreciated.

jk contacted me to say he lives nearby to our Oshkosh, WI store and has a jug he'll bring by to sell me.

So I am good for now but others may appreciate keeping this thread going.

Thanks all!

Len

My local gun shop has 10 1 pounders I can pick them up for you and ship them. They are asking 23.99 plus tax per lb plus shipping.

Tim, thanks for the offer but I just got a local offer so I have all I need.

And I'd hate to have to visit you in federal prison for shipping powder without HAZMAT status. :)

I am in dire need of h-100 as well, i have some ordered but they are saying no telling when we will get it. Trying to get 8lbs in north central arkansas.