• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

1 or 2 pounds of H1000, Retumbo or RL26

I know everyone wants it and I've looked in all my local stores for it. I'm a HUGE fan of the SST projectile and own a custom Lone Peak Proof 6.5 GAP 4S. I don't reload, but my buddy does. I'm trying to find a pound of H1000, Retumbo or RL26 for him to load some 140gr SST rounds for me, for whitetails. I'd take two pounds, but would be happier than a pig in mud to get just one pound. If you have any you could part with, let me know. If you'd care to trade for ammo, I have a lot of ammo in 270WSM, 300WSM, .300WM, .22-250 and a little .25-06. I also have a box of once-fired Copper Creek 22 Creedmoor brass. Or if you know of a site that has any of the above powders, let me know although it's highly unlikely any outlet has 1-pounders still in stock. Hope you can help. Drop me a PM please. Thanks.

Keith

RL26 has been showing up from time to time at our local Scheels store. But according to Hodgdon we won't see Retumbo till after the first of the year.

I know everyone wants it and I've looked in all my local stores for it. I'm a HUGE fan of the SST projectile and own a custom Lone Peak Proof 6.5 GAP 4S. I don't reload, but my buddy does. I'm trying to find a pound of H1000, Retumbo or RL26 for him to load some 140gr SST rounds for me, for whitetails. I'd take two pounds, but would be happier than a pig in mud to get just one pound. If you have any you could part with, let me know. If you'd care to trade for ammo, I have a lot of ammo in 270WSM, 300WSM, .300WM, .22-250 and a little .25-06. I also have a box of once-fired Copper Creek 22 Creedmoor brass. Or if you know of a site that has any of the above powders, let me know although it's highly unlikely any outlet has 1-pounders still in stock. Hope you can help. Drop me a PM please. Thanks.
http://www.southernreloadingsupplies.com/contact.html has some rl26 an
Keith

Heck I am actually just North of you, I'm in Hernando. Text me and we will see if we can work something out, I'm headed for Kansas Thursday then South Texas and will be gone for 2 weeks unless we kill early. Chris 901-634-1904

I didn't realize my thread would be so educational and entertaining. :rolleyes:

All good.

Keith
Not sure if you have seen this since we had a few off topic posts.

Heck I am actually just North of you, I'm in Hernando. Text me and we will see if we can work something out, I'm headed for Kansas Thursday then South Texas and will be gone for 2 weeks unless we kill early. Chris 901-634-1904