Resident Bull Elk
Successful

Resident Buck Antelope
Successful

Resident Doe/Fawn Antelope
Successful

Resident Doe/Fawn Antelope
Successful

very nice. thats awesome, I expect to see a bunch of good pictures this fall.

I didn't draw one tag i put in for in oregon or colorado...

Congratulations!

What area did you draw your bull elk tag for? I was unsucessful for area 95, I was looking forward to some good elk hunting by Jackson. I did get a buck antelope and any whitetail for east of cheyenne though.
Good luck!

My son and I each got an antelope tag and I also got a doe/fawn tag. All for area 31. There will be a bunch of us from Specialty Pistols getting together for the hunt along with some sons and daughters.
It will be my first time hunting out west and it's going to be a long wait.

Looks like your going to be busy. My wife and I both drew bull moose tags for here in Idaho. Will be hunting the Canadian border. If you apply for moose, big horn or mt. goat here you cant apply for any of the other permits. Next year I will be trying for the big horn.
Good Luck!!

What are the chances for an out of state hunter to get a big horn tag??? Or should I say how many years due you have to apply?

Thanks,
Mike

Congrats POP! I know how long it takes to get selected for a Wy. elk bull tag. The deer and antelope don't seem as bad. I know folks that live in Douglas and have not drawn for over 20 years!!!
Good luck on your hunts. What area for your bull?

Better load up a bunch of those SMKs so you'll have enough ammo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

[ QUOTE ]
Better load up a bunch of those SMKs so you'll have enough ammo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill...

You're killing me man!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
eck31.gif

671.gif

Well?????? You never did say what areas you drew. I pulled an area 11 type 1 elk and area 47 type 6 goat tag.... ****! I was due for an area 47 type 1 too! Ah well, guess I'll have to get a big bull to make up for shooting a doe goat. Will 75y with a crossbow count as "long range hunting" if that's how I get a bull in September?
Coyoter

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.