I appreciate all of you

338 dude

I appreciate all of you
I really do!! all the emails personal messages and posts glad I was staying it was very humbling and even choked me up at one point!I had no idea that many people were watching me but I must do a complete 180 after talking with (hecouldgoalltheway) who never even got a response and was just thrown out with the trash (Savageseven) if anyone read the post about censorship look around you it's happening everywhere this is just the latest and I refuse to be a part of it or anywhere that supports this kind of behavior! This may sound kind of harsh and nothing will come of it but whether at work on forums or in any kind of group no one is (indispensable)I know this I have no illusions but none of us here have to be here we are here voluntarily and I no longer volunteer to be part of this forum my only regret is taking all this praise like someone from Hollyweird accepting an award and then having to completely turn around when I find out the fax! I had no idea Len banned Hecouldgoalltheway also my only goal was to keep a wolf out of our henhouse!! I will always fight for what I believe is right and just! just apparently not here any longer .

I appreciate all of you
I really do!! all the emails personal messages and posts glad I was staying it was very humbling and even choked me up at one point!I had no idea that many people were watching me but I must do a complete 180 after talking with (hecouldgoalltheway) who never even got a response and was just thrown out with the trash (Savageseven) if anyone read the post about censorship look around you it's happening everywhere this is just the latest and I refuse to be a part of it or anywhere that supports this kind of behavior! This may sound kind of harsh and nothing will come of it but whether at work on forums or in any kind of group no one is (indispensable)I know this I have no illusions but none of us here have to be here we are here voluntarily and I no longer volunteer to be part of this forum my only regret is taking all this praise like someone from Hollyweird accepting an award and then having to completely turn around when I find out the fax! I had no idea Len banned Hecouldgoalltheway also my only goal was to keep a wolf out of our henhouse!! I will always fight for what I believe is right and just! just apparently not here any longer .
Bill,

Respect! Stay true to yourself. Keep in touch, and God bless.

Ed

End of watch 7/19/22 this will be my last transmission at least on this forum signing off
Bill Cauley Jr

By now we have 4 or 5 different and somewhat confusing and incomplete threads on this unfortunate topic.

expand...
My earlier and definitive thread was as follows:

"Two classified users had a big dispute over who was responsible for insurance or no insurance on a shipment.

A FEEDBACK thread got way out of hand. I deleted the thread.

Unfortunately the seller's rep was ruined on this site, rightly or wrongly. I am not a judge.

The seller asked me to delete his account. I just did that.

Now this thread was started.

I intend for this matter to be over as there is no really good way out of it.

If being free means that some can continue on this subject, then no you're not free.

All sites have rules and I make the rules on this site in the best manner I can. I am not perfect. Life is not perfect. But this matter involving the unfortunate transaction is over"

Then the buyer asked me to delete his account and I did.

Life is not perfect.

There is always www.longrangeonly.com ...see you there.
That site almost looks identical to this one. Its almost like they copied this one and stripped out the stuff they did not like. I doubt the rules will be any different and had this occurred there, the outcome would be no different.

I don't envy Len in these cases. This is not the common scam where someone took the money and ran. Sounds like the seller had good intentions when he sold the item. It was just really bad luck that usps lost the package. Based on my own experiences and the experiences of others that I know, unless the label was destroyed or fell off the package somehow, more than likely the package will eventually show up so I can kind of understand the sellers reluctance. If the seller refunds the money, will the buyer notify the seller if they get the package and send the seller the money back? If I were the seller, I would give the money back and hope the buyer was as honest as myself but there is no guarantee. If the administrator is expected to resolve these disputes and pick a side then the administrator should be paid for their time and charge a tax on everything sold in the classified by non-paying members or limit the classifieds to paying members only. There are other forums that do it to a certain extent. Of course, all the administrator can do is ban someone. They can't force the seller to refund the money. I really don't see that this was handled improperly based on what I have heard.