Hunting GPS map sd cards

kenpcpilot

I own a Garmion Oregon 400t gps. I am looking for a hunting sd card that will show GMU, public land, and possible private land boundaries. The other important feature is Forest Service roads. I hunt mainly in the Okanagan National Forest and the southwestern and southern Olympic National Forest regions of Washington state. Also anyone have any experience using these map cards? I currently have a Northwest sd card installed and the terrain data and maps are pretty good but as far as showing Forest service roads only major roads are displayed.

In the second half of 2010 we began adding detailed National Forest Roads and Trails with names and numbers. I'm surprised you're not finding what you are looking for, because most people think we have too much data on our maps. This leads me to think you have an older version. Which product do you have and what version is it? Is it our NW region Washington, Oregon, and Idaho map?

Don't forget you can always try our free trial on the computer and see if the road data you need is there, and you can always send your chip back for a refund.

I should have clarified the current sd card I am using is a non-hunting map version. I am looking for recommendations and feedback as to which sd card with hunting map data for my Garmin oregon gps. The features I am looking for are listed in my original post. Thanks for the feedback. Only about 6 weeks till bear hunting and archery season in September.

OK, well would you like a 14 day trial of our download version. I think our National Forest Road and Trail coverage is among the best out there.

PM or email me your name and email address if interested in the trial

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.