Hullo all from NZ

you're not kidding, if I'm reading it right, it says 22000 new posts?
bugger!

Id suggest mark the forum as read, then you can start from scratch.

Even then if I haven't cleared the new post in a day or 2 there is usually up to 1500 new posts so its hard to stay up to date on everything here.

OR just focus in those categories that interest you more!

Id suggest mark the forum as read, then you can start from scratch.

Even then if I haven't cleared the new post in a day or 2 there is usually up to 1500 new posts so its hard to stay up to date on everything here.

OR just focus in those categories that interest you more!
thanks for the advice mate
at this point it's all interesting tho mostly chasing 6.5CM and technique stuff.
Cheers all

Welcome to the forum! My wife and I were able to visit the south island in the early 90's. We would love to spend more time visiting again.

Hi Frog4aday,
I've a Bergara HMR and Howa 1500 in 6.5CM. Had 308 for some time when younger and in Canada where I spent some time. Moved back home and tho always interested in shooting, never had much chance to try so now retired and living it up!! More a paper puncher as surely learning and reloading to experience the full range of emotions....
The 6.5CM is a great cartridge to play around with for paper punching and steel target shooting. Mild recoil, good, high BC bullets, and most rifles seem quite accurate out of the box. The Bergara and Howa are both fine quality rifles, too. Good on ya!

Hi all and thanks for the welcomes.
As I've got on this journey more seriously of late I've found myself here more often making use of all the knowledge here.
Thanks for your sharing

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.