Hi from NZ

FossyBear

Hey everyone great to finally sign up and give back to this awesome forum. Been lurking in the shadows for the past few years soaking in the info.

A bit about myself been hunting for all my adult life, mostly deer hunting (red,fallow,sika and sambar). In the last 4 years really started to get in the LRH band wagon.

Still pretty new to LRH and have only taken deer out to 560.

Cheers again for this awesome resource and look forward to contributing with hunting reports and knowledge where I can

Welcome to the forum! My wife and I got to visit your beautiful country in the early 90s. It was a short trip to the south island. I'd like to go back and spend more time.

Welcome to the forum! My wife and I got to visit your beautiful country in the early 90s. It was a short trip to the south island. I'd like to go back and spend more time.

good to hear you enjoyed your time here to me it sure feels like paradise. Make sure before you come back you jump on the NZ forums, can guarantee you will get taken out for a hunt

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.