Hs precision stock for savage la

Southernboy2563

Does anyone know if an hs precision pro series m24 stock will fit a center feed la savage with factory detach mag. The model number I'm looking at is a pst129. From what I can tell it will fit but stockys description says it won't. Any help would be appreciated.

Where does it say they don't fit? I have three HS PST129 M24 vertical grip stocks for Savage center feed, long actions with detachable magazines. They fit and work great. My rifles were not Accustock though. They work on the later center feed Stevens actions also.

I don't know if they fit the new model Savage long actions with the bolt release in the trigger guard. I don't think they do.

The HS PST114 M24 vertical grip center feed short action stocks with detachable magazines work great too.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh61/dwmeyerjr/Mobile Uploads/20140308_135342.jpg

Where does it say they don't fit? I have three HS PST129 M24 vertical grip stocks for Savage center feed, long actions with detachable magazines. They fit and work great. My rifles were not Accustock though. They work on the later center feed Stevens actions also.

The HS PST114 M24 vertical grip center feed short action stocks with detachable magazines work great too.

20140308_135342.jpg

Mine does have the accustock and bottom bolt release. If it's just a matter of using a dremel tool or a little hand fitting that's no big deal. But stockys does say it won't fit accustock models for whatever reason

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.