• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HS Precision Pro series 2000 Rem LA

etisll40

Like new, only used at range a few times. HS Precision Pro-series 2000 olive. Rem long action + BDL kit and wyatt extended mag box.

ifle professionally bedded with Stiller predator action, over size lug, #5 Broughton barrel. The gun shoots great, 7mm STW.

I'm putting a precisionstocksworks stock on now with DBM.

Must sell $325 with BDL kit shipped.

Stock only $275 shipped

A couple pics, I can take more.

I believe this is the Pro-series 2000 varmint/sendero model at stocky's. But I have to call them or look for the receipt.

No issue with this stock.

Attachments

• photo (22).JPG
    photo (22).JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (26).JPG
    photo (26).JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (23).JPG
    photo (23).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
  • photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 9
  • photo (25).JPG
    photo (25).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
Price reduction, 250 for stock shipped. BDL kit with Wyatt Extended mag 100 shipped.

all, still 325 shipped.

Stock is like new, MBG.

re-paint it!

Does it have a cheek-piece? Is the triggerguard/floorplate cutout in the stock still unaltered or was it re-inletted for the magazine? If answers are both 'no' then can you send pics?

No Cheekpiece. Stock was in letted at factory for remington 700 hinged floorplate shown and offered here. Fits like a glove.

This Model has the Sendero profile as that's what I heard it was modeled after with a thicker palm swell. NOT a vertical grip. The stock is mint, just an ugly color!

If you haven't sold this, suggest posting on GunBroker - I think you can sell it for $225-$250 with no problem.