Howdy Yall

LostInSpace278

Well, I've been lurking long enough. Guess it's time to introduce myself. I am currently living in luscious green Kentucky. As far as long range shooting or hunting. Forget about it around here. 200+ yards and you're probably shooting into someones backyard.

As luck would have it, a few years ago I married a gal from Loveland, Co. So for a better education for our kids, better job opportunities for my wife and I, and the beautiful view. We are moving to Loveland in the spring. Maybe from there out to Sterling in NE Co.

So this means Long Range opportunities at every turn. Speed goats for sure. I didn't see any whitetail or Mulies on our last visit to Stirling back in Feb. Maybe someone has some info on the whitetail and Mulie situation in that area.

I have been dreaming of shooting long range for many years. Probably since I read One Shoot, One Kill. I had wondered for many years what kind of skill it would take to shoot a 1000+ yrds accurately. Well shortly I get my chance to find out. So be prepared, I already have many questions that need to be answered. Well I'm not here to write a novel, so best be going.

Thanks All (in advance)

John

Welcome John, I am trapped in the Ozarks and feel your pain. I am headed west too in the next year I hope. You came to the right place, tons of knowledge here. I read and learn everyday!

Jeff

John,

Welcome, I grew up in Colorado and miss it every day. A few years down the road (when the kids are out of the house) and I'll be heading home.

You have a lot of great experiences ahead of you out west, that is for certain.

Welcome to the site.

AJ

WELCOME!!! I have been very thankful to this site, the owner, the people for the knowledge shared and the willingness to help. I figure 99+ % are great folks.

Welcome again! Enjoy!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts