How do you: 1- range your target?, 2- aim your rifle?

Range with my Bushnell Elite. You will get range and also MOA to the target (based on a preloaded ballistic curve). Dial and shoot.

jjw
ND

All,

I haven't tried to "micro-reply" after each and every post.

But I've been keeping up.

And... using information from the thread as jumping off points to further exploration.

I've about got this circumscribed area figured out.

May post another thread about something else, and something else...

SO much stuff, so little time. (especially when you were born in '47, you do the math :)

Much obliged,

James

You're are older than dirt... I should know....I was born in '48....:D

A few years ago I decided whatever I am going to do I better get to it since I'm in the same age range. Instead of making another wildcat I went sheep hunting, pig hunting, caribou hunting, and finally went trophy deer hunting. If I had my rifle back from the 'smith I would do some jack rabbit hunting just to be out there instead of in here.

a few years ago i decided whatever i am going to do i better get to it since i'm in the same age range. Instead of making another wildcat i went sheep hunting, pig hunting, caribou hunting, and finally went trophy deer hunting. If i had my rifle back from the 'smith i would do some jack rabbit hunting just to be out there instead of in here.

Amen and Amen!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.