How do you haul your spotting scope around?

Troutslayer2

Hey gang, long time no see. Career forced me to live in Seattle for some years and I really didn't get to enjoy shooting very much. Happily back in Montana! I picked up a Swaro HD 85 angled last year. It's one of the most expensive things in my house! Looking for a case that will fit and protect it but not take up half the cab of my truck. Also kind of looking for a good value. Pelican seems ridiculous considering that it's really just to prevent damage from the house to the glassing spots. Any good options out there? Thanks!

jimbires

I use a " MTM casegard " to carry mine . I use the case that is made for carying 4 pistols . I cut out the mid layer foam to fit the spotter , and the eye piece seperatly . the spotter is to big to fit with the eye piece attached . I don't have any pics of it , but I could take a couple if you wanted to see it .

Handgun cases 4 pistol case by MTM Gun

muleystalker

there are other nice herd cases out there like the pelicans that are nearly half the price or less that would do a great job. I picked a a double pack of Boyds hard cases at Bass Pro that were on sale for 49.99 very nice, water proof and has the pressure valve.