How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I found this site while searching for reviews on long rangescope optionsIt is a wealth of info. Glad I found it!

I've been a member here for a long time. I usually just lurk. I'm usually to busy to post. But I do love to read and gain knowledge.

My nephew is a mythotical person about equipment and has scoured information on loads for his guns and gear. He and I are best friends and hunting partners and he has allowed me to tag along. So here I am learning new stuff. Wisdom and youth have been a successful match for us. Great site !

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!

I was browsing for some 26 nosler reloading information and came across this site. I had seen it in the past but really didn't dig in until I was looking at the 26 and this site has far more information than any other. Really looking forward to gaining some knowledge from here

Well I was I search of another .338 Lapua and a friend had sent me the link of a Kirby Allen for sale on here

Recent Posts