How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Found this site a couple of years ago looking for loading data I think. I do more lurking than posting. Great site and definitely some knowledgable folks that post some good stuff.

I was looking for a nightforce scope and your website pulled up and since then I've bought more thanks

While doing general research on everything from suggested rifle calibers, powders, scopes or accuracy I kept seeing this site pop up in the top five position of most of my searches. After a while it's obvious the site is a wealth of information. I recently joined but have read many a post over the last few years.

While doing general research on everything from suggested rifle calibers, powders, scopes or accuracy I kept seeing this site pop up in the top five position of most ofmy searches. After a while it's obvious the site is a wealth of information. I recently joined but have read many a post over the last few years.
-
While doing general research on everything from suggested rifle calibers, powders, scopes or accuracy I kept seeing this site pop up in the top five position of most of my searches. After a while it's obvious the site is a wealth of information. I recently joined but have read many a post over the last few years.
Slas, you will find as you said, a wealth of info from soup to nuts here. There is a huge brain trust here, on about anything guns, loading, hunting, gun building, and troubleshooting. Welcome aboard.

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
I have looked up some of your forums for thoughts and advice. Decided to join, some great conversations going on here. With the military background i have hunted in most states and enjoy long range shooting. I have taught Hunter Safety in several states and assisted in managing game on a Military instillation.

I've always known about this forum but never joined. A lot of guys from Snipershide are here, that's why I now am

I found this site while searching for 26 Nosler info. Looking at a new gun and can't decide on the caliber. This site might make it easier ... or worse.

I found this forum about 2 years ago in search of accurate factory hunting ammo. Been lurking around ever since and just figured I'd join today. Lots of good info, personal experiences, and wisdom to be had in these forums.

So...let's hear it!

So...let's hear it

A long time family friend has invited me on a guided elk hunt in New Mexico in October. I found this site while trying to educate myself on what kind of Rifle set up I will need. I have to say, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Your site seems to have all the information I need, just trying to figure out where to start...