How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I gun)have been shooting for many years (I'm 72) and in the past 30 years I took an interest in long range shooting as it tied in well with my annual elk and caribou hunts. Found this site while just browsing for information. Great site!

A Friend of mine recommended it. I am self teaching myself Long Range Shooting. He told me there was a wealth of knowledge here.

He is absolutely right.

David

Dawhite from Sunny Florida,

I was referred from a friend. Found this to be a great site, and am still reading it daily. I am interested in Long Range Precision Shooting.

Was looking for a precision rifle and I got great tips from here Howa HCR and savage 10BA stealth were top choice I went with a savage 10BA and haven't looked back every since.

I found you through Non-Typical Outfitters. I am impatiently waiting to go Deer hunting with them. I didn't draw my deer tag this year but drew a leftover cow elk tag. So I will be hunting a cow elk and Robb is going to do a mini shooting school to get me ready for when I do draw my deer tag.

I was lucky to find LRH... Was talking with a buddy of mine and discussing shooting as usual. He mentioned LRH and I signed up immediately.

just joined today but have been reading random articles for a few years now. I initially found this site through internet searches. what a great site, thanks

I was looking for long range target shooting stuff, looks like Google put me onto this forum.

And I'll admit it is one fine one at that.
The best of folks that are always here to assist with info the best they can.

Real hart spark of like minded brothers and sisters,,, that's what really counts.

Western Canada Don as I remain

Edit: My Western Canada is really all of the Americas from Alaska to the tip of Mexico and Coast to Coast with everything in between.
The majority of my time is lost somewhere no where. Ha.

I do hope for the day when the time comes that I take on some rifle matches across the USA.
Shooting sports are the best, harvest is second, and getting to know folks is at the top of the list.

It's all about good times. Big thanks to all on this forum for keeping it real.
I'm active on many different forums across our Americas,,, this by far is the best one I've been on by far.

And yes,,, big thanks to Len for giving us a place to call home,,, good things in life come to those that try. What else could we ask for.

Last edited:
How did I find LongRange Hunting?
It's been so long, I can't remember.
But glad I did. !!