House Proposes Ban on 50 BMG

Attachments

• IMG_8153.png
    IMG_8153.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 49
I work for a company that only makes small jet engines. And my beliefs are the only ones that can afford a million dollar jet engine is 1- somebody that made their money in politics.
2- Made their money selling drugs or weapons on behalf of someone in politics.
3- someone that isn't giving a kick back to someone in politics that's going to be suicided by 3 gun shots to the back of the head.

I know right away I'm going to get grief for this and be called a conspiracy nut. That's okay I will state my beliefs and you all can say what you want. This is not about 50 bmg or so called assault weapons this is about overthrowing the United States. Look at the last elections and how the mob rioters we're called peace full all the while in the back ground they're showing buildings burning . It what sane world is that peaceful? That's a dam mob!! We have hundreds of thousands of military age men coming across the borders and given money, heath care, free rooms and a ticket anywhere in the U.S they want to travel. Question #1 if their seeking asylum from war ECT. Why are they not bringing their family. I would never leave my family to save my self and if they did would you want that type of person in your neighborhood? Sorry but it's beyond my frustration level and no I didn't proof readit for errors .

They have in their fights against one another in Mexico.Yes
Yes I believe they did have a gun battle with full auto weapons and a ma duce. Between two cartel forces. It was right on the boarder of nogelas. If you don't think this is playing out in America you're crazy. Look at how many killings are going on in big city's. That's not happening because their good paying jobs they didn't out scorched to 3rd world country's . It's because it's the only jobs available. Supply and demand. Harbour freight is supplying cheap tool's what is America producing?

Make the 50 BMG rifles NFA, then the value of mine will skyrocket and I'll sell it in a few years when I retire.
That is what they are talking about doing. NOW DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS. I thought they said they wouldn't be transferable please do your research

If it's all about protecting people from cartel violence there better be some coverage in there for knives and obnoxiously plated handguns too. Pretty sure those are a bit more common cartel tools than a .50. But it was written by clueless democrats and its real intent is absolutely disarmament. One step at a time, always in the name of keeping people safe. It'll be DOA but it's still infuriating. Idiocy, dishonesty, and disregard for the foundation of this country.

If it's all about protecting people from cartel violence there better be some coverage in there for knives and obnoxiously plated handguns too. Pretty sure those are a bit more common cartel tools than a .50. But it was written by clueless democrats and its real intent is absolutely disarmament. One step at a time, always in the name of keeping people safe. It'll be DOA but it's still infuriating. Idiocy, dishonesty, and disregard for the foundation of this country.
You left out, Grenades, RPGs, AT4s, Claymores, CL-20 and HMX for their boobytraps, and C-4 in a pinch. They have the money and the contacts as I said before to buy whatever they want, they don't need people at a local gun show in Bubble Gum Texas buying it for them. 😬 Just my 0.2 Cheers

I just read an article on this and the bill does state that curent owners will have 12 months to register them as NFA firearms. If I thought it would pass, I'd but a couple more rifles. Eventually prices would go up increasing their value significantly.