50 BMG Long Range Taliban Sniping Vid on the Net........

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thats a better video than the varmint one! Noone should underestimate the power of the big-fifty!

This is the varmint shooting (sniping) video being circulated as Taliban sniping. These are rockchucks or some such little critter... the first one clearly has a tail.

It looked a little too Hollywood, but its still entertaining no matter what kind of varmints they are shooting.

bb

...unless of course this is the new experimental 50 cal nuclear warhead round /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This is the varmint shooting (sniping) video being circulated as Taliban sniping. These are rockchucks or some such little critter... the first one clearly has a tail.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last shot is clearly a Taliban fighter, you can see his white turban---that one was a head shot. Now one of the first ones looks more like a mountain goat (third shot). In either fact, it is obvious that the 50 BMG can cause some good carnage with over 10,000 ft-lbs. of muzzle energy, even at long range. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rock chuck hunting is my life and passion for about 5 months of the year and I kill anywhere between 100 and 200 per season at all different ranges and with all different rifles and bullets and I can assure you that not one human was harmed in the making of this video! Somehow the rumor got started (probably by an inside joke) that these were Taliban rebels when in fact they are rockchucks of the Yellow belly variety. The one that is wearing the turbin on his head is actually the typical white marking often called a "face mask" on the adult Marmota flavaventris.

You can also tell by the physics involved that the chunks flying through the air have the mass of a few ounces instead of several pounds like it would be with human body parts.

More than one of those scenes is in the dreaded "Taliban Sniper" video... I saw no less than three scenes common between the two.

It's a varmint video.... nothing more and nothing less.

Next we'll be reviewing the 12' brown bear that ate the hiker before it was killed and confiscated...

What BB said!!

I am laughing so hard it hurts!!!
339873.gif
339873.gif
339873.gif

Hope you boys are familiar with Beatrix Potter....or this won't seem funny at all! ....

I have it on good authority that this is from the same Int/Intel source as the 'taliban' clip:

pr1.jpg

pr2.jpg

pr3.jpg

pr4.jpg

pr5.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.