Hornady Interbond Back in production!

They can't gain a following if they aren't available. I never remember seeing much being available even years ago. Not on the level of seeing plenty of weight and calibers to choose from in stock at the stores. Probably cuz they are hard to make like he said.
For the first 20 years or so I was shooting them I never had a problem finding them. Hornady honestly has dedicated so much of their R&D and machines to their new wiz bang bullets since coming out with the ELD's they've just not produced them very often.

The heavier jackets and bonding apparently add significantly to the cost of production and I think they'd just as soon drop the whole line unfortunately.

I just got of the phone with Hornady and was told the InterBond line has been discontinued. I called them after noticing that "InterBond" was not available on their "line selection" under rifle bullets on the Hornady.com website.

This stinks, has it was a good line of bullets.
Yes I emailed them a few months ago about the interbond and this post from WildRose is pretty much spot on what they told me.
The heavier jackets and bonding apparently add significantly to the cost of production and I think they'd just as soon drop the whole line

Hornady has poo pooed bonded bullets several times in their podcasts saying they are hard to get to shoot. They were probably forced into the bonded market since that was the rage a few years ago like BC is now but never got it down. Apparently Nosler and Swift figured it out fine and both have shot better than interbonds for me

Lou

Hornady has poo pooed bonded bullets several times in their podcasts saying they are hard to get to shoot. They were probably forced into the bonded market since that was the rage a few years ago like BC is now but never got it down. Apparently Nosler and Swift figured it out fine and both have shot better than interbonds for me

Lou
Yes, there Nosler (AB and ABLR) and Swift (Scirocco II), I've also gotten good feedback on Norma's Bondstrike line, but they have only brought the 30cal 180gr and the 6.5 143gr to the US market for reloaders and those have limited supply. They also have 7mm 165gr bullet that I would love to try in my 280AI, but I don't think it has been imported (yet).

Dagnabit! The 139gr IB shoots like a laser out of my 280 AI's and now I want to try them in my son's 7mm-08 and they are no more, <bleeeeeeep>! I'll pray they eliminate the ELD-X line and get back to making the Interbond like a responsible company would :)

Anyone care to part with some 139's??

Dagnabit! The 139gr IB shoots like a laser out of my 280 AI's and now I want to try them in my son's 7mm-08 and they are no more, <bleeeeeeep>! I'll pray they eliminate the ELD-X line and get back to making the Interbond like a responsible company would :)

Anyone care to part with some 139's??
I've got a stash and could possibly part with 50 or maybe 100 if that's enough to help you out. PM me and we'll hash out the details.

Yes, there Nosler (AB and ABLR) and Swift (Scirocco II), I've also gotten good feedback on Norma's Bondstrike line, but they have only brought the 30cal 180gr and the 6.5 143gr to the US market for reloaders and those have limited supply. They also have 7mm 165gr bullet that I would love to try in my 280AI, but I don't think it has been imported (yet).
If you happen to hear of anything can you let us know?