Holy cow! (Or sheep)

Chadp82

A friend texted me Friday and said no sheep tag. I went to CPW and checked award, it showed nothing. I then went to preference points..... they were gone! I saw a big zero!

I have a ram tag in Colorado S61!!! I have spent the last 2 1\2 days on maps, google earth, other forums, anything I can find.

if anyone is familiar with this area I would love to chat with you. It is the Putgatoire River between La Junta and Trinidad (more or less).

thanks in advance!

Awesome! Congrats! I was once again not drawn. That area is cool but I'm probably not much help.

I've hunted PCMS and the bordering public land many times for elk and coyote the past few years. Not sure if that's where you're planning on going. If so I'd be happy to tell you what I know.

A friend texted me Friday and said no sheep tag. I went to CPW and checked award, it showed nothing. I then went to preference points..... they were gone! I saw a big zero!

I have a ram tag in Colorado S61!!! I have spent the last 2 1\2 days on maps, google earth, other forums, anything I can find.

if anyone is familiar with this area I would love to chat with you. It is the Putgatoire River between La Junta and Trinidad (more or less).

thanks in advance!
Congrats on the draw!! Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.