Hog guides around Orlando

Do you have a thermal? Back when we lost our hunting lease here in FL my buddy and I put up a listing on craigslist for private land owners who had hog/yote issues up to at least keep some level of hunting up. 2 different leases one north of Gainesville and another up hear panhandle wanted us to come tackle their hog/yote issues. Just a thought if you own your own stuff...they especially loved that we had suppressors were begging us to come up, but just too much driving from our location.

Do you have a thermal? Back when we lost our hunting lease here in FL my buddy and I put up a listing on craigslist for private land owners who had hog/yote issues up to at least keep some level of hunting up. 2 different leases one north of Gainesville and another up hear panhandle wanted us to come tackle their hog/yote issues. Just a thought if you own your own stuff...they especially loved that we had suppressors were begging us to come up, but just too much driving from our location.
Where are you guys in FL? I might be able to suggest a place

Where are you guys in FL? I might be able to suggest a place
Tampa. I'm past my hog hunting nights of 2am sold thermals just ELR out at JTAC Ranch now. Appreciate it though. We were on a 6k acre lease just off the Hillsborough River, but it's a huge mess now giant development going in already clear cut half of it. Thank you for the offer though.

10-4 you are in my area, I'm in Lakeland. Jtac ranch is like 10-15 mins south of me. Lots of pigs in the area, but I'm with you running around all night is just hard for me. When I go to my Georgia property I will run around a little bit after dark looking for pigs, but not all night long.

10-4 you are in my area, I'm in Lakeland. Jtac ranch is like 10-15 mins south of me. Lots of pigs in the area, but I'm with you running around all night is just hard for me. When I go to my Georgia property I will run around a little bit after dark looking for pigs, but not all night long.
We had SO much fun for years my buddy and I piled trailers high and deep with yotes and hogs. We knew the lease was drawing to a close ahead of time so we just went after them hard to the point we had our fill when the notice came. I do miss having instant access to pork for the smoker, but not that much.

Recent Posts