Help with Swarovski scope for my 6.5PRC rifle

A guy named Bob

I hunt big game with my Nosler M84 Mountain carbon Rifle chambered in 6.5PRC and love it. Currently the rifle has the VX-5HD 4-20X52 CDS-TZL3 SIDE FOCUS TMOA scope. I chose the Leupold VX5 because I was looking to keep the rifle light weight. Im going to remove the scope and selll it. My issure is that the scope has poor abilities during low light hunting situations, other than that the scope is amazing and performs flawlessly. Im looking to replace the scope with a Swarovski and would really appreciate some imput as to what would work best for my needs. I have researched some options, but wanted to throw the question out to the LRH croud. Im constantly impressed with the knowledge this forum has to offer people like myself that are still learing so much technical knowledge. At this point im not interested in anything other than Leupold or Swarovski when it comes to rifle scopes.
Requirements to consider
1. Light weight
2. 20x power, up to 30x at the most.
3. Low light abilitys, My NR Pures are amazing in low light.
4. Not too bulky

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have zero experience with any Swarovski scope, nor have I ever had someone I know that has one.
Thanks

What's your budget? I second dmagna. I have a few Swaro's and they are all light, but I can tell a difference in the glass between the Z3, Z6, and Z8. So buy what you can afford in the zoom range that fits your needs.

I'll avoid throwing in any other scope makers to keep with your request
😁

I don't like the tmoa or similar in low light unless it's illuminated. I have the fire dot duplex and it works well in low light. Maybe I just doubt know better lol.

What's your budget? I second dmagna. I have a few Swaro's and they are all light, but I can tell a difference in the glass between the Z3, Z6, and Z8. So buy what you can afford in the zoom range that fits your needs.

I'll avoid throwing in any other scope makers to keep with your request
😁
Swaro's and Leupold discounts.
I was looking at the Z6, but dont like the 30X power and dont want anything less than 20X. I was hopping to get up to 20X or 24X.

I don't like the tmoa or similar in low light unless it's illuminated. I have the fire dot duplex and it works well in low light. Maybe I just doubt know better lol.
I have several firedot and illuminated retical, Theyre very cool, but im needing better glass. I do have a MK5 Leupold with ill retical on one of my rifles. The glass is good with my MK5 but the darn weight is pushing it for me.

The Z6 5-30X50 bt-4w looks good and comes in at 21.2 oz.

The X5i 5x25x56 is getting up there in weight at 32oz. Not to mention some have suggested the glass quality could be less than the Z6.