Help with rings

They said high rings are recommended but I think that's going to be too high. I used 30mm low Leupold dual dovetails on a 50mm VX6 and it was a perfect fit.

They said high rings are recommended but I think that's going to be too high. I used 30mm low Leupold dual dovetails on a 50mm VX6 and it was a perfect fit.

Badger ordnance makes rings that will be lower. They might be what ur looking for

Check out the rings and bases made by Near Manufacturing. I had an issue with my Sako optilocks failing on my 300 wsm. Call Richard and talk to him. He'll help you get set up with what you need. They are a precision piece of beauty and built like a tank. I just put another set on a 338 Lapua. They're pricey but worth it

Check out the rings and bases made by Near Manufacturing. I had an issue with my Sako optilocks failing on my 300 wsm. Call Richard and talk to him. He'll help you get set up with what you need. They are a precision piece of beauty and built like a tank. I just put another set on a 338 Lapua. They're pricey but worth it

Near mounts are awesome. I have a base for my sako a7 from them. Check out their alpha mount, you tell them what scope and rifle and it will be made to mount the scope as low to the rifle as possible

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.