Help witH a custom gift

wyomingblizzard

Ineed help! I need to find a custom knife, that I can have engraving put on or some one to engrave a firearm. This is for a gift to a very helpful family freind. I lost both of my parents in the last year. This friend has gone way above and beyond. I would like to get him something in appreciation for all he has done. He is an avid hunter and fisherman. I would appreciate any and all suggestions or recommendations. This dosnt have to be by xmass, just wont some thing by by spring.
Ideas please!
Thanks

Ineed help! I need to find a custom knife, that I can have engraving put on or some one to engrave a firearm. This is for a gift to a very helpful family freind. I lost both of my parents in the last year. This friend has gone way above and beyond. I would like to get him something in appreciation for all he has done. He is an avid hunter and fisherman. I would appreciate any and all suggestions or recommendations. This dosnt have to be by xmass, just wont some thing by by spring.
Ideas please!
Thanks

Chad Dixon of LongRifles Inc is a CNC wizz with custom firearm engraving.

Here is what he did for us last year:

Attachments

• FNRA- Kimber (3).jpg
    FNRA- Kimber (3).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 12
  • FNRA- Rhino (4).jpg
    FNRA- Rhino (4).jpg
    231 KB · Views: 14
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts