Help me figure out which load.

87predator

Ok gents, usually my reloading and target shooting is pretty smooth, but I'm working on a new coyote rig. This is a 80 gr amax using H1000 powder. I'm haven't reached max load yet so still have some room. The pictures have the info on them. I would have thought the one with the lowest SD and ES would have been the tightest.
Range is 100 yes, and rifle is 22-243 rayhill rocket.

I would load up to find a max charge, then repeat the test over a wider spectrum with larger increments. You could be overlooking something on the upper end.

Im assuming you dont wanna mess with seating depth too much on a coyote rifle.

If you are searching for the upmost accuracy perform the berger seating depth test before you work up to a max.

I am not at all familiar with the 22-243, but in the good old fashioned never been improved upon 243 Win. I have used H4350 with bullet weights from 70-95 grs. As far as my 22-250 and swift go I have great luck with reloader 15. As far as I know H1000 is designed for magnum calibers. My advice might be right, wrong, or indifferent, but I hope it helps. Load development is never fun.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.