Help! Got Schmit Bender! Dont know how to use

I have a new vortex razor hd 5-20x, in moa, I'll trade you even up. With a pair of seekins rings and level.

Because that's what he asked for ! If he had of asked how to use it in mils then he would have got that answer .

I understand what y'all were trying to do. But talking metric to somebody from the US (Which I assumed he is from because of his response of the metric system) and you might as well be speaking Greek to a China-man. Then throw in math to somebody who is from a country that is on the lower end of international standards, and you create more confusion.

Edited: Let's change that to say "potential to cause more confusion." Reading that post makes me sound like I think all my fellow Americans are stupid. I believe that to be only half correct.

Last edited:
Send it back to S&b and have it converted to moa. If its to costly ,,sell it or trade it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.